Well, it’s been a while hasn’t it?
Let’s keep it short and sweet!
- My health is gradually getting there – I’m in for a minor surgery tomorrow, and a specialist appointment next week and that SHOULD be it for the year. Fingers crossed!
- A few reviews will be scheduled in the coming days so stay tuned for those.
- I’ve cleared out my TBR ahead of next year’s Beat the Backlist – we’re down to under 50 books! Expect a big Beat the Backlist post sometime in December.
- I’ve got a few themed readathons of my own planned. Check back both here and on my BookTube if you want to know more.
- Speaking of BookTube, I’m trying to post much more regularly to my channel. I just bought a new camera, so hopefully the quality should improve a little – even if my editing is still a mess. Oops.
- I’m also gearing up to start streaming video games and producing game related content, so if that’s your bag, keep an eye on my channel!
- In other social media news, you can now find all my bookish stuff over on my Bookstagram page!
- I’m still barely writing and I’m at a bit of a loss at how to manage it. I know a better routine will help me, but trying to build one alongside working in hospitality during Christmas, as well as a heap of doctors’ appointments and Wally being in and out of home for work… well, it’s damn near impossible. This might be one for the New Year, when things start to calm down.
And, yeah, that’s about it. Guess I better get my ass into gear, hey?